Epirus is famous for the stone bridges! Plakida’s Bridge is a three-arch stone bridge at Voidomatis river, near the villages Kipi and Koukouli. It is called Kalogeriko (monastic) because the old wooden bridge was replaced by a stone one, as a donation of the abbot of the monastery of Profitis Ilias in 1748. Later, in 1863 the bridge was renovated by Alexis and Andreas Plakidas, so it was also named after them.
Incredibles 2 Trailer 2 Extended (2018) Superhero Movie HD -
Πριν από 19 ώρες